Why can others edit the information for meetings that I create?
To prevent other people from people editing information for calendar meetings and events that you create:
- Open Zimbra and click on the Calendar tab
- Right-click on your calendar
- Select Edit Properties
- In the Folder Properties window, go to the Sharing for this Folder section
- Find the email address of the person or group that you would like to prevent from editing calendar information and click the edit link.
- In the Share Properties window, change the share Role from Manager or Admin to Viewer.
- Click OK