How do I share my calendar with another person?
- Login to your Google account
- Click on Calendar at the top of the screen
- Under the My Calendars section, click on the drop-down arrow next to the calendar you wish to share
- An option list will pop-up.
- Click on Share this calendar from the list
- The calendar sharing screen will display
- Under Person, type in the email address of the person you wish to share your calendar with.
- Under Permission Settings, select the permissions you want to allow this person to have.
- Click Save when you are finished
- You will see a yellow box that says Changes saved.
- You have now shared your calendar with another person.
- They will now see your calendar under the Other Calendars section in their account.