How do I schedule appointments for another person?
- First, make sure the person you want to schedule appointments for has already shared their calendar with you and given you the proper permissions.
- Here are instructions for sharing a calendar -> How_do_I_share_my_calendar_with_another_person?
- Sign in to your Google account
- You will see the person's calendar listed under the Other Calendars section.
- You can click on the calendar name in the list to toggle displaying it on and off
- When it is on, you will see their appointments on the calendar. They will be the same color as the calendar name.
- To create and appointment, click on an empty space in the calendar.
- A Create Event pop-up bubble will display
- Next to Calendar, choose the person's calendar you want this appointment to go on.
- Click edit event details to adjust the appointment settings.
- Click Create Event to save the appointment.
- You will now see the appointment on the other person's calendar.