How can users manage their own local distribution lists?
Managing a distribution list includes creating contact groups, deleting group members, and sharing contact groups.
Creating Contact Groups
To create a contact group-
- Open Zimbra and click on the Address Book tab.
- In the Address Book tab, click on the down-arrow to the right of the New button.
- In the drop-down menu, select New Contact Group.
- Give the group a name.
- Add addresses to the list either by double-clicking their name in the contact list or by entering addresses in the field at the bottom-left of the screen and clicking Add.
- Click Save when finished.
Deleting Group Members
To remove a member of the contact group-
- highlight the name of the contact and click Delete.
Sharing a Contact Group
To share a contact group with others-
- Click on the Address Book tab.
- click or check the box of the address book to which the contact group belongs.
- Right click Contact and choose Share Address Book.
- Enter the email addresses of those with whom you'd like to share the contact group, and click OK.