Copy or Move files out of the Shared Folder
- Double-click on the SharedFiles icon on your desktop.
- You are now looking at the Shared folder
- Find the folder or file that you want to copy to your Home folder
- Right-click on this folder or file and choose Copy
- There will be a message on the lower-left corner confirming the folder or file was copied to the clipboard.
- Close the file manager window by clicking on the X in the upper-right corner.
- Double-click on the Home icon on your desktop
- You are now looking at your Home folder.
- Navigate to where you want to paste the folder/file to.
- Right-click on the white space and choose Paste.
- The folder or file from the Shared folder is now in your Home folder.