Address an Envelope
To address an envelope in OpenOffice.org Writer-
- Choose Envelope from the Insert menu.
- Click on the Printer tab.
- Physically load the envelopes in your printer.
- Then, on the computer screen, click the picture that best matches the orientation of your envelopes in the printer.
- Next, click the Format tab.
- Under the Size section, click the drop-down menu next to format to select your envelope type.
- Env. 10 is the standard size.
- Finally, click the Envelope tab.
- Enter the name and address of the person to which you'd like to mail the envelope in the Addressee section.
- Check the box next to Sender and enter the return address below that.
- Click the New Doc. button to create your envelope.
- Choose Print from the File menu.
For more information, see the Print an Envelope Tutorial for OpenOffice.